Okay so I have experienced the joy of vegetable glycerine! Once again this was something that I was skeptikal of .. I gave it a try though and I dont think Ill ever turn away from it.. ExPeNsIvE = yeah it is just a touch BUT its more than worth the buy and this is why::
1- it moisturizes I MEAN REALLY MOISTURIZES..
2- it can be used for more than hair USE IT FOR YOUR SKIN..3- it doesnt take but a little bit to go a long way A LOOOONG LOOOONG WAY..
4- it is totally organic 100% ORGANIC
AND
Yeah thats about that.. If you havent already then buy some.. I heard its not the best for winter months or that you wont get the same effects or whatever (because there isnt as much moisture in the air to be pulled out by the product) but Im sure itll still work you just cant rely souly on it for moisture (the way you may in summer months I guess).... -♥-
I have to try vegetable glycerin. I currently use regular rose water and glycerin purchased at CVS. Also at CVS, I purchased 100% pure glycerin to add to my shampoo, conditioner, water mix, etc...
ReplyDelete