Well time has passed..
Im alllllllllmost 3 months into a 100% head of Natural Hair!
And it just keeps getting more and more exciting.
I have found my staple products and its all a matter of growing from here!!
Im starting to get comments on my hair both good and bad ((and yesterday I experienced BOTH)) LoLz!!
I took the negative with a grain of salt because I know there will be people who dont like and will not understand my hair ..... sooooo their ignorance isnt taken seriously by me.
I hope to inspire other black women to go natural even if they straighten their hair often or whatever..
It would be AWESOME if more of us could see the B-E-A-U-T-Y in our hair ((Im SO glad I finally do))!!!!
But Anyway I just wanted to post blog cuz I havnt in a few days.....
- ♥ -
That's excellent news : )
ReplyDeleteLove the blog : ) I"m a new follower. Please check out mine as well when you get the chance (hope you follow back)
www.the-blisslist.com