Some may ask why did I choose to go natural or was it even a choice....
Well YES it was a choice! I was fortunate enough to not neccessarily HAAAAVE to cut my permed ends away only to be "forced" to go natural. I chose to do it because I well its quite simple I wanted to embrace what God brought me into this world with. My hair wasnt proccessed or treated when I got here. It wasnt sraight,shiny, or swinging over my shoulders or in every direction I turned my head; my tresses were highly textured with tight curls, kinks, naps or whatever you choose to call it, that was me.
I got perms early .. Kept getting them .. and then later decided it wasnt for me any more and here I am. My hair journey began March of this year with transitioning followed up by my BC in May. Im almost two months with 100% naptural hair and LoViNg EvErY MiNuTe! Woudlnt have it couldnt have it any other way!
Of course the meaning behind natural hair runs a little deeper but I dont wanna make this a loooong blog entry soooo yeah trynna make short . sweet . and to the point .
- ♥ -
No comments:
Post a Comment