OOOOKAY!
SO, I told myself I wouldnt become a product junkie and I did this at the very beginning of my journey. I just knew I was going to find a few good products and stick to them!
NO mixing and matching
NO impulse buying
NO "wellll let me try this or that"
NO "oooh that sounds interesting Imma try this"
But Ummmmm thats exactly what I have done! Its time to find some staples and STOP awllah da madness!! Ive spent a good 2 to 300 dollahs on products Im sure in the past 30.5 days and thats NOT cool..... Something gots to give if you know what Im saying LOL
- ♥ -
LOL! It's so hard to not become a product junkie. I'm trying to aim for the same goal, so I committed to not buying something new unless it's all gone at the house. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI know I found out the hard way just how hard it is. Like I said I just knew it wouldnt happen to me! LOL...Buuut I think I finally have staples (thats a big I think for now)..
ReplyDelete