
Welcome! All About Hair . Those Kinky.Curly.Nappy Tresses That Make Us B-E-A-Utiful! For those considering / researching going natural and all the ladies that already are (recent and not so much) this blog is pretty much for YOU! My Natural Hair Journey My Natural Inspiration(s) My Experiences While Natural ♥ ENJOY!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
I forgot my Giovanni Leave In ... noooo!
This is such an AWESOME reviver for your hair when you wake up a nice moisturizing cream beofre you go to bed .. I just love this stuff.. I had heard so many great things about it and just knew it had to be overrated and turns out EVERY bomb thing I had ever heard about this was ON POINT! I love it .... and if you give it a try you will too Im sure ... I got mine from Target for about 8buckaroos! Ive heard drug stores and stuff have it as well .... havnt seen it in walmart ((Ill save yuo the gas $... LOL))

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm newly natural...just bc last Friday. I tried this stuff for the first time and I'm in love too. It very nice. However, the Kinky Curly Knot today gives my hair more shine. All in all, I still love this product and will keep it in the rotation because it's cheaper. Come check out and follow my blog. I posted an hair update about my bc. Love your blog!
ReplyDeletewww.naturalnfree.blogspot.com
Yes! I thought this was going to be something that was overrated. I had seen so many natural ladies speak of it on YouTube and I decided to give it a try and fell in looove! LOL.. it gives a lot of definiton to my pattern. I sure will check out your blog and subscribe...and thank you Im so thirlled that you like my blog!
ReplyDelete